Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for Worx?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:22 am

Ok worx....you're a girl so I got a question for you....I usually know exactly what to do and say with girls but there is one girl I just can't seem to get it right with and she's the one I want....Listen to this story...I met her at work in 2002 and liked her from the moment I met her but she turned me down for other guys...each one treating her like shit...we lost contact for a little bit and when we met back up in 2005 she was single but she still turned me down and ended up dating one of my best friends....I left for GA...when I came back she was single agian and she still turned me down and ended up getting engaged to this guy in the NAVY and told me she was moving to Hawaii with him....Lost contact until yesterday and found out it didn't work out and she's single AGAIN....If that's not fate I don't know what is...how do I convince her that God wants me and her to be together...She's been my best female friend since I've known her....how do I get her to take it to the next step....I mean I'm done with relationships but if I can get her....the hell I am done...It's just with her it's so hard....anyone else it's easy....why can't I get her??!!! HELP ME
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
Battleredtexan
The Prophet
The Prophet
Battleredtexan

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:43 am

I'll take this one, Worx.......
Just tie her up and refuse to feed her until she agrees to go out with you....
Back to top Go down
http://Battlerednation.com
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:51 am

Good to see you back and good to see you still have your unique brand of humor...I almost pissed myself when I read that....fucking Texans sure aren't giving us much to talk about...are they...but back on topic...I suppose that is one way to go about it... lol!
Back to top Go down
Battleredtexan
The Prophet
The Prophet
Battleredtexan

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:58 am

Yeah, that game yesterday stunk........

On the girlie, just ask her why she won't give you a chance.
A couple of dates and see how it goes, if it don't work, still friends and all is good......
Back to top Go down
http://Battlerednation.com
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:03 pm

that's what I was thinking...it's like what the fuck do we have to lose...I mean if things don't work out we're still friends what did we lose...NOTHING...

fuck the ravens.....ahem...oh shit must be my tourrettes acting up again....shit ass fucking ravens fuck them..fuck flacco...oh sorry.. afro
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:17 pm

I'll take it she isn't the girl in your avatar then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RipperEagle96?feature=mhee
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:08 pm

no not the girl in my avatar.....that girl....I'd better not say... silent Twisted Evil

But seriously...I'm gettin sick and tired of this chick man...she is the most fucking stubborn ass woman on the planet...I don't even know why I want her....I'm better off single...but fate is fate allthough not everyone sees fate so somtimes fate passes you by
Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 am

Oh, hell, I'm sorry I didn't see this when I got my computer back up. I can tell you honestly that I've been through this myself, and this is the story. Remember when you are reading this to have an open mind, okay?

My bestest friend and I have been best friends since middle school. He's a year older than I am...we went to the same school....hung around the same people, etc. Just for ease of reading, his name is Travis.

We watched each other date different people throughout high school and actually gave advice to each other (good advice, not the shit you would do if you were actively jealous). Neither of us knew the others' feelings for each other. Until the fall of my junior year. We were with a group of people and they were dropping me off at home and he kissed me. Nothing was said of this after that, but we'll come back to it about 15 years later.

I went into the Army NG(we were supposed to go together, but he had a medical thingy) and we wrote letters back and forth the whole time. When I came home from Basic (I took a split because I was just entering my senior year...he had just graduated), he was married.

Turns out he got his girlfriend pregnant right after I left for Basic. Now, I love this kid like my own, but Travis and Lisa were married several years and had a daughter (who I love immensely) and split up. (Small town...I'm good friends with Lisa, too.) Ten years later...

I was living in the "Big City" of Fargo at the time...married...divorced...married again...divorced again...and had broken up with the boyfriend that I was living with but I was still living in the house. I took my "ex" boyfriend and his best friend on a road trip (100 miles) to my cousin's 10 year wedding ann...they said their vows again and had a party.

When I got there...Travis looked at me and eveything around us ceased to exist. It turned out he had gotten married again three weeks before this. We found a quiet spot and talked all night long. I can't tell you what all we said anymore, but I can assure you it was one of the most emotional nights of both of our lives. I stayed away for 3 more years. In the meantime, he got divorced again...turns out she couldn't stand thinking about watching us talking that night.

When I moved back to my hometown, he called me out of the blue. By this time, I was dating Greg...who I can tell you with honesty that I loved with every fiber of my being and still do. Greg and I had been dating for about 2 1/2 to 3 years by this time. Travis wanted me to dump Greg and marry him, because he knew what I felt for him; and he had always loved me. I wouldn't do it. Remember, though, this was my best friend; and we started to rely on each other like we used to.

Fast forward to April of 2008. Greg broke up with me (a week before our 5 year anniversary) for a woman 20 years younger than him. I am devastated, and more than ever, I need my best friend. I went through a drunk like you wouldn't believe. On one of those nights, I needed to cry on the shoulder of my bestest friend ever.

He wouldn't talk to me. He told me that he had spent all of those years waiting for me and after I turned him down with Greg, he couldn't take that chance again. And he wouldn't.

A couple of weeks later, his son (who is 17) came to me and asked me to help his dad. He said his dad was drinking heavily and if anybody could get through to him, it would be me. I tried, I really did. But after a month of not returning my telephone calls, I talked to one of his sisters about it. (I have always been close with the whole family, so it was like talking to my own sister)

Let's just say that the intervention came at a very high price. My bestest friend in the world may never talk to me again, and his kids are scared to talk to me for fear that he will find out.

I told you to bear with me. This is why. I believe that God has put us on this earth for a reason. And I also believe that nothing so bad ever happens that something good doesn't come out of it.

Patience is about the only thing that we have in this life that we can control. I know in my heart that one day, Travis and I will probably get back together as friends and eventually get married, because I think that's what God wanted all along...even if we were too blind to see it. For right now, I am too hurt with Greg's crap.

I can't really control who I love or how or when I love them. What I can control is the ability to wait if I have to or move on if I have to.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now. What I'm trying to say is that she might not see it yet, but the more you force it, the more she will back away from you. I guess I could have said that all in this here paragragh, but I know you will understand more from my example.

This doesn't mean you can't go on with your life. As a matter of fact, the women I know would actually start thinking more about dating you if you were dating someone else in front of her. I don't really know much about women because I've never really had a close relationship with women. But from where I'm standing, the more unavailable you are...the more women will try to get you away from the other women.

In short...Women Are Bitches.
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:03 pm

WOW....that was actually very helpful... which is why I've said I would rather be a player than a boyfriend/husband coz women come with all sorts of problems...but hell....she's the only one that makes me want to try and deal with all that bullshit...ah fuck it...thanks worx...that was more helpful than you know....
Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:07 pm

You're welcome...just don't tell anyone I poured my guts out...LOL
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 pm

lol! silent
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:08 am

Fuck her...she's a fool.
Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:14 am

Miamivette wrote:
Fuck her...she's a fool.

Or I could have gone with the short version like Vette did! LOL

Too true, Vette. She is a fool!
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:15 am

yea she went against everything I look for in a woman anyway....she was the retard in the group..... geek What was I thinking....ahh....I decided about 2 months ago that I don't want her and I haven't even called her since...if she wants to be a bitch....no skin off my teeth...
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Question for Worx? 35276722_1ecd05a584

That one's for her..... lol!
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Love that picture! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RipperEagle96?feature=mhee
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:34 pm

RipperEagle wrote:
Love that picture! lol!

me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question for Worx? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Worx?   Question for Worx? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for Worx?
Page 1 of 1