Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has Anyone Played the EA Head Coach Games?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
metrocop0826
The Mighty Testacles
The Mighty Testacles
metrocop0826

Has Anyone Played the EA Head Coach Games? Empty
PostSubject: Has Anyone Played the EA Head Coach Games?   Has Anyone Played the EA Head Coach Games? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:48 am

I'm really interested in this game in light of all the recent coaching changes this season. I'm just wondering what these games are all about and if they're worth my hard earned spare change. Get back to me if any of you all have play or are currently playing these games.
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

Has Anyone Played the EA Head Coach Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Played the EA Head Coach Games?   Has Anyone Played the EA Head Coach Games? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:18 am

I owned the first Head Coach for PS2 and it was fun but glitchy AS HELL....you don't even have the capability for that one plus it's outdated like a motherfucker....Head Coach 09 I've played the demo and from what I've played, it's fun and may be better than the first, but I'd have to be able to see all the features to judge properly...from our talks about money metro....I would suggest you hold off on it...From the knowlege of the first one...it's very time consuming...you don't have the time to really enjoy it....trust me...u don't just jump in and coach.....you are better served checking your copy of Madden 09 to see if it has the coach feature in the settings and coach a season that way...you'll have much more freedom...I haven't checked to see if you can still do that on Madden 09 but I'm gonna....coach mode is fun on Madden...

Again man....hold off on NFL Head Coach 09....I don't know if it's quite worth your money...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023

Has Anyone Played the EA Head Coach Games?
Page 1 of 1