Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Empty
PostSubject: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:49 pm

LINK
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:50 pm

I figured this would fit better here than the football forum....I HATE these Eco-Terrorists....but on the other hand they do have freedom of speech....damn man....PETA SUCKS.....I care about animals more than they do....they "LOVE" animals...
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:53 pm

They KNEW this would get banned so now people are talking about them....assholes..
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:24 am

I have first hand experience with PETA and can honestly say that they are fucking nuts , Some of us quietly go about saving animals without all the drama.
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:39 am

Miamivette wrote:
I have first hand experience with PETA and can honestly say that they are fucking nuts , Some of us quietly go about saving animals without all the drama.

Yea...I don't quite fully understand them....
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:57 am

I could go on for days about them.... but I'll get a headache.
They don't really care for the animals. Well maybe some obscure spotted moose that only lives in Siberia or some shit but when it comes to hands on dealing with real local issues like the feral cat overpopulation or rescuing and finding homes for dogs forced to fight.. forget it.
I don't believe in wearing fur either (or even eating dead animals for that matter) but I'm not going to throw red paint on a person wearing it just to get on TV.
Assholes.....
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:06 am

I could never be a vegetarian....Broccoli isn't a meal, it's a side dish, plus I personally believe in something called the food chain....if those animals were higher than us, best believe they wouldn't think twice about eating us...This is how far society has come...way back in the day, man had to hunt for food and we had to eat animals or we wouldn't be here coz we'd be dead from starvation, now people are so spoiled with everything we have today that they are asanine enough to say that it's "WRONG?" to eat animals....pick up a history book....damn...and I'm not hating on you at all vette....this is my opinion in general...you have the right to feel how you wanna, but I don't picture you as one of those asanine fucks like PETA...two different things...
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:25 am

Yeah, I usually don't even tell people until they know me pretty well.
I haven't eaten meat since 1975 so believe me I've heard every argument and understand how most people think.
It's an ethical, spiritual belief and a very personal decision for me and I don't have any criticism for you carnivores. To each their own......

I love you
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 am

Miamivette wrote:
Yeah, I usually don't even tell people until they know me pretty well.
I haven't eaten meat since 1975 so believe me I've heard every argument and understand how most people think.
It's an ethical, spiritual belief and a very personal decision for me and I don't have any criticism for you carnivores. To each their own......

I love you

That's what I like to hear......That's a good reason.....You're not telling everyone else how to feel....I can't argue with that....I personally don't agree, but when someone is intelligent and honest when they speak about things I don't agree with, I am more than happy to accept their opinion, not agree, accept, and most of all respect....although I don't agree with you, I respect you for your opinion because of the way you present it....
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 am

Just like anything in life, politics, religion, FOOTBALL etc, everyone should have mutual respect .
Ya know, Worx and I are really dear friends and have been for a few years.
We have totally different belief systems but respect each other , I don't tell her not to enjoy her hamburger and she doesn't tell me to believe in God. We can even discuss our differences without being confrontational.
I admire anyone who THINKS and makes a decision be a certain way.
I do have trouble with people who try to force their views on someone else.

Last edited by Miamivette on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 am

Just a funny aside, sorry to get off topic Embarassed
Worx loves country music and I hate it.
I love Hip Hop and she hates it.
We tried breaking each other in by sending links to songs and we both remained open minded.
Now I'm not saying I'll be buying Shania Twain CD's anytime soon or Worx will be singing Snoop songs but wouldn't life be boring if we were all the same?
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Miamivette wrote:
Just a funny aside, sorry to get off topic Embarassed
Worx loves country music and I hate it.
I love Hip Hop and she hates it.
We tried breaking each other in by sending links to songs and we both remained open minded.
Now I'm not saying I'll be buying Shania Twain CD's anytime soon or Worx will be singing Snoop songs but wouldn't life be boring if we were all the same?

It probably would be..... lol!
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Uh...I like the commercial?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RipperEagle96?feature=mhee
jpcedotal
Minion
Minion
jpcedotal

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 pm

RipperEagle wrote:

Ditto man...paint my dick green and call it a zucchini....
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:18 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:36 pm

RipperEagle wrote:

That's one of the points of the commercial....PETA may be freakin psycho, but they aren't completely stupid....they know how to advertise....
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 pm

YoungstownRenegade wrote:
RipperEagle wrote:

That's one of the points of the commercial....PETA may be freakin psycho, but they aren't completely stupid....they know how to advertise....

Oh, you AREN'T kidding...
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Here's my thoughts on PETA seriously....

1. They are eco-terrorists....they use fear to try to get people to feel the way they do....they throw red paint on people who wear animal furs....best believe if they pulled that shit on me...it would be the last shit they ever pulled...

2. They are IDIOTS when it comes to their beliefs because A) I don't think they are exactly sure why they believe what they believe B) They are total assholes to people who don't feel the way they do. C) They honestly believe people are just gonna recruit to their beliefs because they believe them...

3. They are brilliant when it comes to advertising because controversy sells and gets heard and they are damn good at controversy...plus...face it....weak minded men would see this commercial and go vegan....other men see it and go damn that's hot but I aint going all veggie just coz they made a hot commercial

Bottom line...FUCK PETA.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:12 pm

I love you, too, Vette!

(And just for my opinion of this PETA commercial??? I think it's a little demoralizing, but that's just me.)
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Worx4Me wrote:
I love you, too, Vette!

(And just for my opinion of this PETA commercial??? I think it's a little demoralizing, but that's just me.)

Cool
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Did yall watch the vid that came after the ad? Reasons to be a vegetarian....I'm sorry but that's not good enough for me...those reasons would've had humans die out in the old days and we wouldn't be here today, but cows and shit would.....that "murder" footage is not going to sway me...that's eco terrorism.....If youre gonna be a vegetarian...be like vette and be one for yourself coz that's what you want....not because you think it's hip and sensitive...
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:34 am

Worx4Me wrote:
I love you, too, Vette!

Sure it demoralizing...to them poor vegetables! lol!
Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:33 am

You know what?! I have to go off a little here. Vette's already said it. I respect the hell out of that woman. She has never once told me that I shouldn't eat my ribeye; and I've never told her she should. She has never once told me that I shouldn't believe in God; so I will never tell her she has to. I think she HAS told me once that I was nuts for living on the frozen tundra, but I'm pretty sure she was kidding.

While she is a vegiterian, she cooked for a funeral not too long ago, and asked me for my meatball recipe. When I thought she needed an extra prayer, she happily accepted the fact that I would pray for her. We might have to turn the radio off in the car if we ever get the chance to go anywhere together, but then we can talk more anyway.

Point being, as all of you are pointing out...You live your life, I'll live mine. We actually have more to talk about because we are different. Just don't ever push your views on me, and we'll get along just fine!
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:39 am

Worx4Me wrote:
You know what?! I have to go off a little here. Vette's already said it. I respect the hell out of that woman. She has never once told me that I shouldn't eat my ribeye; and I've never told her she should. She has never once told me that I shouldn't believe in God; so I will never tell her she has to. I think she HAS told me once that I was nuts for living on the frozen tundra, but I'm pretty sure she was kidding.

While she is a vegiterian, she cooked for a funeral not too long ago, and asked me for my meatball recipe. When I thought she needed an extra prayer, she happily accepted the fact that I would pray for her. We might have to turn the radio off in the car if we ever get the chance to go anywhere together, but then we can talk more anyway.

Point being, as all of you are pointing out...You live your life, I'll live mine. We actually have more to talk about because we are different. Just don't ever push your views on me, and we'll get along just fine!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

That absolutely could not have been said better.....that's a case closer right there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad   PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PETA's banned Super Bowl Ad
Page 1 of 1