Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Empty
PostSubject: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:51 pm

CLEARWATER, Fla. -- The Coast Guard was searching off Florida's Gulf
Coast on Sunday for a fishing boat carrying NFL players Corey Smith and
Marquis Cooper and two other men missing nearly a day in choppy seas.
Smith and Cooper were on a 21-foot vessel that left Clearwater Pass
for a fishing trip Saturday morning and did not return as expected, the
Coast Guard said Sunday. Crews used a helicopter and a 47-foot boat to
search a 750-square mile area west of Clearwater Pass, but poor weather
made the search difficult. Officials did not receive a distress signal
from the missing craft.

LINK
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Thought I'd put this here instead of the NFL section.....man...I don't think this story is going to end well....I'll try to be optimistic but let's be realistic here....they've already called off the search.....these guys are gone unless there is some miracle that has yet to be seen here..... No
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:09 am

The search hasn't been called off.
Doesn't look good........ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:44 am

Well at least it hasn't been called off....I guess somebody on the Lions forum was wrong.....
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:09 pm

They found one person, but neither of the players.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RipperEagle96?feature=mhee
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Yea....I saw that update...unfortunately...I think the other 3 are dead..... No
Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:48 am

Praying for a happy outcome, but I'm not very optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:15 am

The one thing that makes me hopeful is that they are in great physical shape...
The Gulf is shark infested though and hypothermia is a concern too. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:25 am

Miamivette wrote:
The one thing that makes me hopeful is that they are in great physical shape...
The Gulf is shark infested though and hypothermia is a concern too. Crying or Very sad

Yea....it's a fucked up situation....
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Yeah I agree,
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:39 am

The search is called off. They're chum.
So sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:40 am

Miamivette wrote:
The search is called off. They're chum.
So sad Crying or Very sad

Yup.... No
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:11 pm

Sad...
Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:15 am

After all this time, it just makes sense. I read this morning that private searches had started.

This is sad, but I wonder if it would have gotten the same exposure if it were Joe Schmoe in the boat instead of NFL players.
Don't get me wrong, this story is horrible, but it would still be horrible to me if that were common folk in that boat. Ya know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:44 am

Absolutely worx....you bring up an extremely good point....
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:59 am

This happens quite often around here (The Gulf of Mexico) and it's big news locally for days as well.
Of course it's going to be national since they are famous and we love our football players Neutral
Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:14 am

I know it, Vette. I just wish the headline would have read "Four Men Missing" instead of "Two NFL Players Missing". I'd have still read the article and all that stuff.

May they rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:16 am

Definitely....and from what I hear...they were some of the nice guys....the high character players that are quite rare today.......this is just 10 kinds of sad....and I wish the other two would've been acknowledged better....thank god at least one of the four survived though.....there's the silver lining....
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:41 am

If the only silver lining. I hope their families are okay in this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida   NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL players Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper among four boaters missing off Florida
Page 1 of 1