Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09) Empty
PostSubject: Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09)   Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:09 am

MUDVAYNE
Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09) Th_mudvayne

NONPOINT
Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09) Nonpoint200

IN THIS MOMENT
Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09) In_this_moment
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09)   Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:11 am

"Death Blooms" Mudvayne (LIVE)

This is from a couple years ago.....not extremely new but AWESOME nonetheless....
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09)   Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:35 am

MUDVAYNE - CLEVELAND,OH - HOUSE OF BLUES
w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment
2/23/09

by YoungstownRenegade

IN THIS MOMENT (5)

I missed maybe the first 2 songs or so, but I heard the majority of their set and I have to say....I don't hate it....but I'm not exactly impressed...I think they have a couple of good songs and lead singer Maria Brink is not only HOT but talented as a metal singer.....just not on the level of Lacuna Coil's Cristina Scabbia or Evanescence's Amy Lee, but there is some potential there....I recommend checking them out but with a slight bit of caution....they may be a bit so soft for some....soft considering they are supposed to be metal....

NONPOINT (10)

They're set was amazing.....these guys are clearly good enough to be headlining their own tours....They do headline shows sparingly, but they should be headlining their own tour...in fact...they should at least be labeled as the 1st headliner on this tour with Mudvayne being the Main Event still but this should be a double headliner show....They did all their classics as well as some new ones that aren't out yet....the song "Miracle" sticks out in my mind among the unreleased tracks that they did...that song was awesome...."In The Air Tonight" was awesome live as well as "Everybody Down" and my favorite, "Bullet With A Name On It" which they closed the set with....Great set....AWESOME....Would go see them again in a heartbeat...They were fantastic at working the crowd, even as an opening band....tough gig and they nailed it....

MUDVAYNE (10)

I've seen this band live 3 times before this and I must say...once again....Mudvayne delivers...BIG TIME....They owned the night from the moment they started the show with "Not Falling" to the moment they ended the show with "Dig" In with a bang and out with a band and everything in between it was just as good......Their set consisted of.....

ALBUM - LD 50
1. Dig
2. Death Blooms
3. -1
4. Nothing To Gein

ALBUM - THE END OF ALL THINGS TO COME
1. Not Falling
2. Mercy, Severity
3. World So Cold

ALBUM - LOST AND FOUND
1. Determined
2. Happy
3. Fall Into Sleep
4. Forget To Remember

ALBUM - A NEW GAME
1. Do What You Do
2. A New Game

Clearly a GREAT SHOW....however this could've been off the charts had they done my favorite song, "The Patient Mental" they used to do this song, but not anymore.....I'm gonna have to take this up with them... lol! Anyways...Mudvayne Rocks, Rocked, and Will Rock, so if you EVER get the chance to see them...DO IT......

Leave ya with a pic or 2 from the show.....

Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09) L_67fbb87c4cb84d9aaed20a5fc8eb68f8

Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09) L_bbbdcd9a82fb415c95d4b74aa30085dc

Thoughts and comments welcome...........

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09)   Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudvayne w/ Nonpoint & In This Moment - Cleveland, OH (2/23/09)
Page 1 of 1