Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The return of Metrocop0826

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
metrocop0826
The Mighty Testacles
The Mighty Testacles
metrocop0826

The return of Metrocop0826 Empty
PostSubject: The return of Metrocop0826   The return of Metrocop0826 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Greetings folks,

After a long hiatus Ol' Ytown Renegade has decided to resurrect the monstrosity of a beast's lair. He let me know so here I am...back and ready for action. To catch you all up with what's be going on with me I'll let you in on it. I guess the most important event that happened over the last few years was I got divorced. I was liberated by Gregory Sapp Attorney at Law (arguably the best divorce lawyer in the southeast) Independence Day was 10/22/2010. Apart from that I've still been a cop for Savannah Chatham Metropolitan Police Department. Still having a blast and good times. Well I guess that didn't take very long. Anyways looking forward to getting the party started yet again see ya all on campus....
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

The return of Metrocop0826 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return of Metrocop0826   The return of Metrocop0826 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Let's hope so...I got messages out to 2 former members, battleredtexan, and RipperEagle...worx4me is nowhere to be found and I'm not sure about everyone else....I definitely want them all back but will understand if they do not return...I intend to ressurect this forum and make it better....my beautiful fiancee' will be joining the forum...and with or without our old members, we WILL rebuild and we WILL get new ones and this place will be bigger and better than ever....YRUF....I missed u.... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023

The return of Metrocop0826
Page 1 of 1