Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smackdown vs. Raw 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown vs. Raw 2009   Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:48 am

Let me start by saying this....DO NOT GET THIS GAME....I repeat....DO NOT GET THIS GAME.....

Here's what it looks like so you'll have extra help avoiding it.....

Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20080703104227960_640w

This game is absolutely terrible....It's pretty much just Exhibition Mode....They have a career mode which is utter GARBAGE and the CAS mode is worse then ever...to build your CAS stats, you have to take each and every one thru career mode which is like 15 hours each just to get them to a respectable overall of like 80....bullshit...then TXQ promised a downloadable patch that would fix the CAS problem by letting you edit your stats after beating career mode once....well it's been released for the PS3 but not 360...and the patch isn't what they promised...the patch allows you to enter a code that brings your CAS's up to 90....that's not editing...that's....well that's....garbage....and why the favoritism to PS3?.....Plus the DLC packs we were promised....PS3 got theirs but not 360...and when and if 360 gets theirs it's gonna cost 5 bucks, the same as on the PS3 however the PS3 has been promised and given more stuff in the DLC Pack so now when and if we get it on 360, we will pay the same price for less shit....BRILLIANT!!!!! The only bright spots on this piece of shit are Highlight Reel, Road To Wrestlemania, and Create a Finisher.....Highlight Reel is just about perfect, but the other two have a ways to go, however they are a very promising start, unlike the rest of this piece of shit....SAVE YOUR MONEY....DON'T BUY IT....and maybe just maybe WWE won't renew their licsence with THQ/Yukes and sign with someone like say....oh, I don't know.....EA SPORTS....or maybe....2K SPORTS....EA and 2K are great at giving fans complete customization and not limiting them because they think you should earn something....LISTEN DILLHOLE...I PAID YOUR SORRY ASS 60 DOLLARS FOR THIS EXCUSE FOR A GAME....I PAID YOU NOT YOU PAID ME OR GAVE ME THIS THING FOR FREE....I SHOULD HAVE FREE RANGE TO CUSTOMIZE MY GAME TO MY LIKING, NOT YOURS...If these turd burglars at THQ/Yukes make SDvR2010, I'M NOT BUYING IT!!!!!!!!!

Rant Over
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023

Smackdown vs. Raw 2009
Page 1 of 1