Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Van Wilder (Comedy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

Van Wilder (Comedy) Empty
PostSubject: Van Wilder (Comedy)   Van Wilder (Comedy) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:23 am

Van Wilder (Comedy) National_lampoons_van_wilder

Last edited by YoungstownRenegade on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Van Wilder (Comedy)   Van Wilder (Comedy) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:24 am

Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Van Wilder (Comedy)   Van Wilder (Comedy) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:51 am

VAN WILDER MOVIE REVIEW
by YoungstownRenegade
A+

I watched this movie again last night and it was just as fucking funny as the first time I watched it and all the times after that...This movie is just that...straight up fucking funny...there is a joke in literaly every scene...everything has a punch line and they are all fucking funny...From Van talking down a jumper in just a shirt and sport coat with no pants on to Van and his friends making dog semen filled doughnuts for the boyfriend of the girl he has fallen in love with, to Van's assistant Taj trying to have sex with a hot girl only to set himself on fire during....this movie delivers at every stop and never lets up....Van is a college student at Coolidge College in his seventh year and has no desire to graduate because he's having too much fun being the king of Coolidge....When his dad cuts him off, Van is forced to find other ways to make money to stay in college...all of them awesome....all of them funny...Then there is a school reporter played by Tara Reid before she went all ugly, back when she was HOOOOOTTTT.....she is given the responsibility of getting the Van Wilder story and she has to do so at all costs because Van is not going to make it easy....Van ends up falling in love even though she dates the head of a fraternity, Delta Iota Kappa (DIK), whose name is Richard (DICK) Bagg, see I told you the punchlines are EVERYWHERE....so hillarity ensues....
SPOILER
Things come to head when Dick Bagg and this sorority girl that is obsessed with Bagg and is WAY TOO PEPPY, helps him get Van busted for soliciting alchol to minors when they sneak 10 yr olds into one of Van's parties....leading to him getting expelled....don't worry, everything works out in the end.....

All of this leads to even more hillarity in the final 20 mins or so of the movie with some of the funniest scenes in the movie, allthough none compare to the hillarity and the grossness of Van and his friends feeding DIK dog semen filled doughnuts....Kal Penn plays Van's assistant Taj and he plays it perfectly.....Ryan Reynolds is at his comedic best....he was MADE for this role....and as I said...punchlines in every scene....hell, Van Wilder is seen in the movie a lot wearing a Volkswagon hat coz it says VW on it....clever.....Van Wilder is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen and it ranks up there for me with Superbad, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Office Space, and South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut...My advice.....if you haven't seen this.....DO IT....I suppose some wouldn't find this funny but then some people have no sense of humor....I mean everyone should laugh at some point in the movie if not more.....

Enjoy....questions and responses are welcome...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Van Wilder (Comedy)   Van Wilder (Comedy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Van Wilder (Comedy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum :: The Box Office-
Jump to: