Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore) Empty
PostSubject: ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore)   ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:01 am

ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore) 200px-ICP_JOKER6_Hellspit
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore)   ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:05 am

"Suicide Hotline"

Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore)   ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:33 am

ICP - Hell's Pit Music Review
by YoungstownRenegade

This is part 2 of ICP's 2 part 6th and final jokers card....they came out with other albums before and after that were not jokers cards but there were 7 albums that comprised of the 6 jokers cards, the 6th being split into two albums....The final jokers card was called The Wraith and was split into heaven and hell....Shangri-La and Hell's Pit....I will review both separately but I am doing this one first....Hell's Pit was the darker of the 2 obviously and IMO much better than it's counterpart...The first time I listned to it I remember just feeling the darkness of hell from the intro all the way to the end....I am going to do this review song by song, unlike my usual reviews coz that would do this album more justice.....

1. Intro (5)*
Awesome intro...makes you feel almost like you are in hell
2. Walk Into The Darkness (5)
Awesome song about not caring if you go to hell, just wanting to take out everybody who SHOULD be in hell
3. Suicide Note (5)
Best song on the album arguably...Depressing but lyricly genius
4. C.P.K's (4)
Pretty good song about murdering crooked preachers who molest children
5. Truly Alone (5)
Brilliant song that nails the feeling of utter lonliness perfectly and the desire to overcome it no matter the cost
6. Everyday I Die (4)
Not a bad song, classic ICP style about the feeling of dying everyday of your life not in a literal sense..
7. The Night Of The .44 (5)
AWESOME song about just goin all out both guns blazing
8. The Witch (4)
A pretty good hellish song kinda bordering on possesion
9. Bowling Balls (4)
A fun typical ICP song about a guy that cuts off people's heads and keeps them all over his house as souveneirs
10. 24 (4)
This was supposed to be a sequel to Riddle Box's 12 but I'm not hearing it..yea it's all about random acts of murder but it just doesn't connect to 12 for me
11. Burning Up (5)
One of my favorites...kind of a declaration if you will of people who need to check their lives coz they're on the fast track to hell
12. Sedatives (5)
Classic ICP, very creepy music and rapping about mental patients doing anything and everything to be sedated for that sedation high..
13. In My Room (5)
Again, classic ICP, creepy music and SFX, about a lonely HS guy who meets with a female ghost everynight and they love each other until she tricks him into slaughtering the neighbors to bring her to life and she never returns to him after
14. Basehead Attack (5)
Classic ICP dark comedy...song parodies Night Of The Living Dead, only with homeless crackheads....
15. Angels Falling (5)
Great song, fits well on the concept of this album...about a guy whose girlfriend died and he's so mad at her coz he thinks she left him on purpose so he spends his days firing weapons into the sky trying to kill angels...
16. Manic Depressive (4)
Good song about not giving a fuck what others think of you
17. Real Underground Baby (4)
Not an original song....an original remix beat with pieces of their jokers card songs rapped/sung to the remix beat....Kind of like a movie credits but to the jokers card albums.....

*Intro or skit

Comments and thoughts are welcome......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore)   ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICP - Hell's Pit (Horrorcore)
Page 1 of 1