Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

The Return..... Empty
PostSubject: The Return.....   The Return..... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:36 pm

A couple years back, and when I say a couple years, I mean like 2002-2004 or so, I made a series of cheaply made, bootleg albums...rap albums....some having a rock feel to them...I used the name Psycho Squirrel because Squirrel was a nickname I got in HS that followed me to my first job and I still get called that once in a great while....Tis a bit of a story how the nickname came about, maybe I'll tell it in The Smoking Section sometime...but anyways....a lot of the songs were of a heavy comedy feel, while the rest were dark and violent, kind of an ICP feel.....My first album I was not proud of coz I didn't use any beats....they got better when I started using beats and around here, with a very small crowd I must add....I developed somewhat of a following and had a couple of my songs actually declared underground cult classics....ask Metro about the song Anal Sex.....he loved it...it was HILLARIOUS.....well, I am considering making another underground bootleg, cheaply made of course, under the name Youngstown Renegade....maybe if it works out I'll see if I can't let you guys listen to a single from it if I do it...maybe I'll put up some of my lyrics.....The last album was probably made in 2004, and was my personal favorite of the 4 albums I did....the bad news....I no longer possess any of those 4 albums or the singles....there were 2 singles that I did not put on an album.....1. Anal Sex and 2. Fucking Wit The Wrong Crew (done with an old friend that I no longer speak to)...As a matter of fact...as far as I know....nobody has any of them...I would kill to find at least 1 or 2 of them....but my lack of possession and my complete boredom combined with my desire to try to make a few bones has given me the urge to return with a brand new album....under a brand new name....get ready for the YOUNGSTOWN RENEGADE!!!!!!!!!! lol!

And yes I'm dead fucking serious......
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023

The Return.....
Page 1 of 1