Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Empty
PostSubject: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Police want to find the group responsible for beating a teen as he left a roller rink Saturday night.

Surveillance
video captured the group ready to attack the teen. The victim says he
just finished up skating at the roller rink on Schoolcraft near
Greenfield when the attack happened. He says he doesn't know what
triggered the mob, but he may have been targeted as part of a gang
initiation.

The victim's mom says he was bleeding and unconscious when the someone came to pick him up, they rushed them to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 pm

I swear it's just getting worse and worse and worse....I say give me a couple guns, a couple knives, a couple other various impliments of torture and terror and put me in charge of policing the country....let me go take care of the ignorant trout mouthed pricks who pull shit like this for no other goddamn reason than it gives em a tickle in there semen filled bellies.....I would just LOVE to be in charge of doleing out punishment to pricks like this.....I'm sick of this shit and it needs to stop RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:09 pm

YoungstownRenegade wrote:
I swear it's just getting worse and worse and worse....I say give me a couple guns, a couple knives, a couple other various impliments of torture and terror and put me in charge of policing the country....let me go take care of the ignorant trout mouthed pricks who pull shit like this for no other goddamn reason than it gives em a tickle in there semen filled bellies.....I would just LOVE to be in charge of doleing out punishment to pricks like this.....I'm sick of this shit and it needs to stop RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!

I'm with you man. Shit, give me some guns I'll be happy to take on the role of Frank Castle!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RipperEagle96?feature=mhee
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:18 pm

RipperEagle wrote:

I'm with you man. Shit, give me some guns I'll be happy to take on the role of Frank Castle!

I'm tellin u....vigilante justice is such a great idea coz this shit aint working......
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Yep. The power is in the hands of the wrong people anymore.
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Nice change of avatar.....
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Yep! Laughing
Back to top Go down
metrocop0826
The Mighty Testacles
The Mighty Testacles
metrocop0826

PostSubject: The American Justice System Broken Down   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:28 am

RipperEagle wrote:
Yep. The power is in the hands of the wrong people anymore.

I'm to going to break this down for you all. just to draw you all a clearer picture of how our Justice System works. The American Justice System is broken down into three major components.

1. Law Enforcement (Police, Sherrifs, Federal Agents)- Enforces Local / City, County, and State Laws and Ordinances. Make Arrests based on violations made by the general public.

2. Courts (County Recorders, State, Superior, Fedreal, Supreme Judges, District Attornys, Attorney General, and Supreme Court Justices) Tries, and Convicts criminals (violators) based on evidence presented by Law Enforcement and District Attorney. Some crimes go to certain courts. If case is not settled in one court it may be passed to another court for further hearing. This process is slow and it is not always possible to detain violators for that long.

3. Department of Corrections. (Jails, State and Federal Prisons)-Is responsible for the detention of violators and the qoute unquote "rehabilitation" of violators. It is a know fact that some of these places are more corrupt and dangerous than the outside world.

It would seem that while Law Enforcement work to correct the problems of society the court and corrections system fail to convict and properly detain violators. Not to say we do the best job all of the time. For the most part you'll never find a group of harder working Americans. I wonder why....we continue to elect Judges that won't convict or on the rare occaision that they do....they hand out light penalties leading to more crime. The Department of Corrections is a joke on all levels from County Jails to Federal Prisons. The lowest of the low in society practically lives better than a low income family.

All I can say is support your local law enforcement...and vote on judges that convict criminals.
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Which is why I support vigilante justice...just because you guys are doing your jobs....the higher than you's still aren't doing their job and no matter what America tells you....ONE VOTE DOES NOT COUNT.....In a nut shell...your hard work is for nothing...
Back to top Go down
metrocop0826
The Mighty Testacles
The Mighty Testacles
metrocop0826

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:02 am

[quote="In a nut shell...your hard work is for nothing...[/quote]

I beg to differ. I've given more people hope than I ever could doing anything else. You can't full appreciate it unless you do it. You've haven't seen or felt the feeling of bringing people relief or closure to their strife. Although it's an ugly business a of times it can be a true pleasure at others. It's just a shame that the other workingparts of the American Justice system have faultered. As far as vigalante justice is concerned...that's a fraction of step below anarchy. Voting does matter and one vote can make a difference. Because one vote turns to 10 votes....10 votes to 100...so on and so forth. The real way to effect change is to put yourself in the position to do so. For example if the legislature is your quirk with the legal system...become a legislator. Vigalante justice is vengance driven and has no rules it would be absolute chaos and has yet to lead to any real change. Prime example...the Black Panther Party. Saying this a black man...not exactly what turned the tides in the civil rights movement. Though they recieved noterity....their actions real accomplished little. Being a vigalante puts you on the same levels as the criminals....even though ends are quote end qoute "just" the means are just as ruthless. Any fool can brandish a weapon and start blowing people away but it takes a powerful mind to really conquer injustice. Knowledge and the ability to use that knowledge to achieve justice is where the real power is. Whomever has the knowlege truly has the power....and whomever has the power has control. Part of our problem in this world is that we've lost faith in one another. We have no hope....and that is why....we find more and more our freedoms being taken away. People without hope are easy to control...and whomever has the control has the power. Hell, I can even go as far to say that people have even lost faith in themselves...I see it on a daily basis. That's why you belive such things as one vote doesn't matter. All I see is people that complain and have little to no solution. Or when asked to get involved....they shy away back into the crowd. It takes courage, dignity, respect, dedication, and faith to really make a difference. I had a pastor who once said there three things you can do in life " lead....follow....or get out the way." Although I'm frustrated with the other two components of the Justice system it won't stop me from doing my part and sooner or later it must pay off. Threre are times where you must do the three things that Pastor Johnson laid out (R.I.P) and leading isn't always being the shot caller leading can be simply encouraging people to have faith and remain strong... following..is sometimes realizing that although it's not the solution you would have chosen it is a solution none the less.....and getting out of the way...there will be times when the situation is bigger than you and have to step aside and just have the faith that the opportunity to change things will present itself.
Back to top Go down
metrocop0826
The Mighty Testacles
The Mighty Testacles
metrocop0826

PostSubject: One other thing....   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:05 am

Police want to find the group responsible for beating a teen as he left a roller rink Saturday night.

Surveillance
video captured the group ready to attack the teen. The victim says he
just finished up skating at the roller rink on Schoolcraft near
Greenfield when the attack happened. He says he doesn't know what
triggered the mob, but he may have been targeted as part of a gang
initiation.

The victim's mom says he was bleeding and unconscious when the someone came to pick him up, they rushed them to the hospital.

What's to say that this wasn't the victim's...gang initiation. I mean after all being "jumped in" is a common and popular method of gang intiation. Follow up on this story if you can youngstown...because there might be more than meets the eye.
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Thanks Metro. I work in that field so I am aware of the breakdowns and the higher. Basically, I didn't mean that as a shot at the cops at all, if that is the way you took it that is not the way I meant it so I apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
metrocop0826
The Mighty Testacles
The Mighty Testacles
metrocop0826

PostSubject: It's cool   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:45 am

RipperEagle wrote:
Thanks Metro. I work in that field so I am aware of the breakdowns and the higher. Basically, I didn't mean that as a shot at the cops at all, if that is the way you took it that is not the way I meant it so I apologize for that.

No I really agree with you....all I was saying that most of the blame could be assigned to the other two components of the American Justice System. We've had a lot of power taken away from us. So simply put....it is in the wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:26 am

Good posts Metro. I have a feeling that you are an awesome cop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:27 am

metrocop0826 wrote:
No I really agree with you....all I was saying that most of the blame could be assigned to the other two components of the American Justice System. We've had a lot of power taken away from us. So simply put....it is in the wrong hands.

That's my whole point though really. You guys and gals in the police force have one job basically, and that is to catch people. From there, you get nothing else really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink   Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Attacked By Mob At Roller Rink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum :: Youngstown Renegade's Channel 11 News-
Jump to: