Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OPINIONS NEEDED....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

OPINIONS NEEDED.... Empty
PostSubject: OPINIONS NEEDED....   OPINIONS NEEDED.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:21 pm

I have a book with every single stamp on envelopes documenting the whole war of WWII along with pages documenting the events of each year....it's in excellent condition...I was able to scoop it up for a good price at an auction because I though on maybe ebay I could turn it into a massive profit....it is a collectors DREAM....if I can't sell it I'd love to keep it but I bought it because I couldn't pass it up for the price I was able to get it for and like I said this thing is a collectors DREAM....you know how auctions go...you can always find hidden gems for dirt fucking cheap and sell em on ebay for MASSIVE profits....I think this a golden opportunity....how much do you think that fucker would go for....maybe I'm dillusional but I could see that son bitch bringing in a couple hundred....I mean it has every stamp from 1941-1945 on envelopes that document what the stamp is commemorating and on each envelope it's stamped with the year the envelope came out from cities like Indianapolis, Pheonix, DC.....like I said, I can't stress enough...I think this thing is a collectors dream....I want opinions on how much you think I could sell this thing for...I am in DESPERATE need of a new car and have been for quite some time and not been able to swing it here in Youngstown....it's rougher than you may think here...the more money I can get for it...the closer I come to my goal of getting a new car(well, a good used car...new for me lol! ) and getting the fuck out of Ytown.....I just need the car and enough extra cash to make it happen and I can leave this place and try to find good employment in a nicer area...maybe Htown, maybe somewhere in Florida or South Carolina, maybe even go back to Georgia for a little bit....but I know I'm not gonna make it stuck in Youngstown...I love my hometown, but I'm also not stupid.....Opinions? I mean, people on ebay eat shit like this up for good prices....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
Battleredtexan
The Prophet
The Prophet
Battleredtexan

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS NEEDED....   OPINIONS NEEDED.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:41 pm

Do a test run on Ebay. Set the reserve at $1000 bucks and see what happens. The reserve price is hidden. See what kind of bids you get. Who knows you might find a collector that will pay alot for it. If not, at least you will know the ballpark figure for what it's worth and can do another auction with a lower reserve.....
Back to top Go down
http://Battlerednation.com
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS NEEDED....   OPINIONS NEEDED.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:00 pm

cool...yea I'm hoping to make a killer profit off that fucker...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS NEEDED....   OPINIONS NEEDED.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPINIONS NEEDED....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum :: Renegade's Bar and Grille-
Jump to: