Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Empty
PostSubject: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Only the best smokes for me and my crew....

We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Kamel_red

Kamel Red Cigarettes. RJ Reynolds first launched Red Kamel cigarettes in 1913 as an up-scale companion to the more plebian Camel. Like many upwardly mobile products, Red Kamels did not survive the depression, and were dropped in 1936. It would be sixty years before Red Kamel came out of the wilderness. In 1996 they resurfaced not in corner stores or smoke-shops, but in the urban-chic watering holes of sophisticated cities. Red Kamel cigarettes were first launched through bars and clubs in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Dallas. A second wave brought it to bars and clubs in a dozen other North American cities, including Toronto. Red Kamel's cigarette advertisers chose images well-suited to their target market of young urban sophisticates. The Red Kamel cigarette theme is neither completely retro, nor completely futuristic, but in the no-man's land of Generation X.

Like I said...only the best smokes in my smoking section....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: Re: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:33 am

YoungstownRenegade wrote:
Only the best smokes for me and my crew....

In 1996 they resurfaced not in corner stores or smoke-shops, but in the urban-chic watering holes of sophisticated cities. Red Kamel cigarettes were first launched through bars and clubs in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Dallas. A second wave brought it to bars and clubs in a dozen other North American cities, including Toronto.

Like I said...only the best smokes in my smoking section....

I've never heard of them, YT, but then again, we don't have "sophisticated cities" in ND...LOL
Now that smoking is banned in all of those clubs and bars, where would you see them? Are they in smoke shops?
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:04 pm

They are hard as hell to find...I buy em online and I've found them in Toledo, OH and Akron, OH....you know the bigger cities....They were easier to find 10 yrs ago....if you have a Sheetz gas station....9/10 they sell Red Kamel Lights at least and some of them sell Red Kamel Originals.....my guess for you would be check around the biggest cities around you as well as rich neiborhoods and if you have a Sheetz Gas Station definitely check there, otherwise hit up cheap cigarettes online.....or run Red Kamel Cigarettes through Google and you'll find sites you can buy them on but yea.....they are hard as hell to find but IMO.....when you do get ahold of a good Red Kamel Full Flavor Original...it's all worth it....I don't like the lights as much as full flavor...
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:49 pm

I want one...
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:03 pm

Miamivette wrote:
I want one...

I wouldn't doubt it if you found em down in Miami....
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:15 am

That is an elite cigarette, and the design is bitching.

Good call, Y-Town.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RipperEagle96?feature=mhee
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:52 am

RipperEagle wrote:

Good call, Y-Town.

I know right....too fucking bad they're a bitch to find and everytime you ask for them people look at you like you're talking in buttfucking chineese...
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 pm

YoungstownRenegade wrote:
RipperEagle wrote:

Good call, Y-Town.

I know right....too fucking bad they're a bitch to find and everytime you ask for them people look at you like you're talking in buttfucking chineese...

They always do that shit.

I love the design more so I think.
Back to top Go down
Miamivette
Dolphin Goddess
Dolphin Goddess

PostSubject: Re: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:09 am

RipperEagle wrote:

Good call, Y-Town.

Yeah, I'll check it out. You can pretty much buy anything to smoke in Miami ..... Cool
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:03 pm

Miamivette wrote:
RipperEagle wrote:

Good call, Y-Town.

Yeah, I'll check it out. You can pretty much buy anything to smoke in Miami ..... Cool

Haha I'll bet Vette. lol!
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:08 pm

Well, I just learned my smokes are out of production....BULL SHIT!!!! However my store is ordering me the remaining cartons in their warehouse....I'm thinking of saving the last pack and saving it for a couple years then puttin that shit on eBay since I'm sure by then someone will be willing to pay big bucks for it.....Crystal Clear Pepsi anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....   We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We smoke Red Kamels in the smoking section....
Page 1 of 1