Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Empty
PostSubject: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:09 pm

The latest stop on Britney Spears' Circus tour featured a little too much smoke and not enough mirrors. The pop star has issued an apology to ticket holders of last night's Vancouver
show after smoky conditions on stage led to a 30-minute delay of the
concert—a delay that came just three songs in after Spears walked off
stage without explanation, leaving the crowd to sit (and boo) in the dark arena.
LINK
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 pm

What a bunch of anti smoker CRAP!!!! I have been to MANY concerts where everyone was smoking and NEVER has this happened....there is more to this but we'll never know because this is ANTI SMOKING PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:12 pm

And even if...here's what I have to say....

BOO FUCKING HOO
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:22 pm

What's strange is that, well, this is in Vancouver. The anti-Smoking propaganda is pretty strong in AMERICA, not Canada, last time I looked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RipperEagle96?feature=mhee
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:17 pm

She probably had a nervous breakdown coz she's mental and just made an excuse....
Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:34 am

Guys, I'm a smoker, but I'm sorry. Sometimes it's just plain obnoxious to smoke in a public place with a lot of people around. There were probably a lot of little kids there. What about them?

You wouldn't smoke in church, or in a hospital, right? Why smoke at a concert? (I know it's not exactly the same)

Like I said, I'm a smoker (a heavy smoker) but there's a time and a place. Sometimes you have to play give and take. While I don't exactly like giving in on all those friggen taxes, the friggen laws that they impose on us daily, or the views of some non smokers, I also happen to think that some things like this are preventable.

We always say that if you don't want to deal with the smoke, don't go to the bar (or wherever). But as this is a concert and there's no choice but to go the same night that the smokers are gonna go, that makes it a little different, doesn't it?

I don't think she should have left the stage like that, but I think she kindof had a point.

Okay, now blast away!
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:39 am

You bring up valid points, however I'm done playing give and take....DONE....nonsmokers don't wanna play give and take, they just wanna play take...so now me too...that's JMO
Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:11 am

I hear ya there, bro. I am sick of giving a mile for every inch they want.

I was okay with not being able to smoke in a resteraunt. I HATE it when I'm eating and somebody's smoking right next to me. In a bar, though...hell...I don't appreciate being told I can't smoke. When the smoke clears, and it's all said and done, I will bet you $1000 that we will lose 90% of the bars in this state if they pass this law. The guy that owns the bar here HATES smoke and everything about it, but knows that if he loses his smokers, he will lose his business.

And as for that not smoking in my own car? I'd like to punch the person that even brought that up! It's my friggen car. So what if I have passengers? They all know I smoke. And I always crack the window...even if it's 40 below.

So we're gonna agree on some points, but not all. I don't believe that it's too hard to wait 2 hours until the concert is over to smoke. And I smoke a pack and a half a day.
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:02 am

Wow, I feel as if you guys are trashing nonsmokers, such as myself.

Quite frankly, I think singling smokers out sucks though. How come we don't single out alcohol and ratchet up the taxes and laws on that?

Oh wait, what's that? Senator Get None won't be able to impair his little 19-year old aide for sex? Ohhhh, I see where that COULD be a problem.
Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:01 pm

In general non smokers are a pain in the ass...not all of them....I know a lot of "INTELLIGENT" non smokers who I respect their opinions completely...I'm talkin the 95 percent of ns that are complete dumbasses..
Back to top Go down
Worx4Me
Something Sassy
Something Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:08 am

Actually, Ripper, I was sticking up for non smokers. Just had to get a few things off my chest at the same time so that YT would understand where I was coming from.
Back to top Go down
RipperEagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:24 pm

YoungstownRenegade wrote:
In general non smokers are a pain in the ass...not all of them....I know a lot of "INTELLIGENT" non smokers who I respect their opinions completely...I'm talkin the 95 percent of ns that are complete dumbasses..

Well count me in the 5% then too.

And yeah Worx, I figured you were. I was just making a point myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke   Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britney Concert Goes Up in Smoke
Page 1 of 1