Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngstown Renegade's Uncensored Forum

Sports, movies, politics, music, and so much more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday the 13th (2009) (Horror)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoungstownRenegade
Live Wild Die Proud:Renegade 4 Life
YoungstownRenegade

Friday the 13th (2009)  (Horror) Empty
PostSubject: Friday the 13th (2009) (Horror)   Friday the 13th (2009)  (Horror) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Friday the 13th (2009)  (Horror) Friday-the-13th-poster-2
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1666897023
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (2009) (Horror)   Friday the 13th (2009)  (Horror) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down
YoungstownRenegade
YoungstownRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (2009) (Horror)   Friday the 13th (2009)  (Horror) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Friday the 13th (2009) Movie Review
by YoungstownRenegade
A

Ok....the first thing you have to consider going into this movie is this....Friday the 13th is NOT a remake of the 1980 movie, however, it is a reboot of the series, or a reimagining if you will....kinda like Rob Zombie's Halloween....Friday the 13th, like Halloween, stays pretty true to the original with a few deviations, which is to be expected, so when you see this movie, you have to take this into account and not be so harsh on the changes that were made....I am one of the biggest fans of the Friday the 13th series there is and although I was a bit disappointed, I understand what they were going for and the bottom line is they gave me the main things I look for in a good Friday the 13th movie...This movie gives you gore galore....well, not as much as I would have liked, but the MPAA is to blame for that and they are a rant for a different time, especially they're prejudice for the Friday the 13th series in general....in this movie you get tits galore and sex galore....something that is a MUST have in the series...I think at least 4 or 5 of the girls showed it off, with one of them showing her ass as well in a pretty hot and heavy girl on top sex scene that was suprisingly uninterrupted by Jason.....Very hot....Another thing I look for as should every other fan is creative kills....oh boy do we get creative kills....at the end of this review I'll spoil some of the best kills in 2009's Friday the 13th, of course with them blacked out so you can choose or choose not to read them.....and the last two things we look for is thus...Are the kids that are being picked off annoying and slutty and stereotypically hot (men and women) so much to the point where Jason becomes the protagonist in the movie because you are just begging for them to die? YES!!!! And is Jason a certifiable badass? YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! Derek Mears is the best Jason besides Jason himself, Kane Hodder......So you can put a checkmark next to all the major requirements for a Friday the 13th movie...that alone puts the grade at at least a B....And allthough the movie has its faults...it is good enough to bump that B to an A.......

This movie starts off a little different than a normal movie in general....which is a nice touch...there is a pretty solid 25 minute or so Prologue before the title Friday the 13th comes on the screen and the movie officially starts...The movie starts with the murder of Pamela Voorhees by beheading by the last surving camp counsoler....Nana Visitor plays Pamela brilliantly for the minute or so she's alive in this movie and I would've loved to see more of her....then the movie flashes into present day where a group of teenagers are searching the woods for Camp Crystal Lake to find Jason's secret unattended crop of marijuana...yup...you read right....Jason grows pot and kills anyone who comes near it....not the strongest idea but it explains why present day teenagers would go camping....plus the fact that Jason is only really growing it to keep up what his mom started because we all know how Jason is the coolest mama's boy EVER.....It's definitely weird, but forgivable considering why they used it and it's no more weirder than Jason going to Manhattan and that was one of the best in the series...So anyways....these kids go off into the woods and Jason, in his sack mask (which looks totally badass and even better than the hockey mask), picks these tards off one by one...then the movie starts...like 6 months later or something...I don't remember off the top of my head....A group of teenagers is getting ready to go spend some time up at their friends cabin in the woods near Crystal Lake and another guy is looking for his missing sister who went to Crystal Lake recently, she was one of the original teenagers on the pot trip.....SPOILER ALERT.....Jason did not kill her however, he kidnapped her because she bears a striking resemblance to his mom when she was young....definitely a hark back to part 2 in a sense...But anyway...They go up to the cabin after the guy who's family owns the cabin insults the guy looking for his sister....So this dude continues to look for his sister, knocking on doors asking have you seen her, then he knocks on the door of the cabin that those teens are staying in and the guy who insulted him...orders him to leave, but the guys girlfriend decides to go help him look...The rest of the movie is all the good stuff....Snotty punk teens being picked off mercilessly one by one...all the good stuff leading up to an ending that you'll see coming a mile away but it'll still make you jump.....cliche' but bad the fuck ass.....definitely a must see

Spoiler Kills - The Best Kills in Friday the 13th

Amanda - Jason ties her in a sleeping back and hangs her over a campfire to burn to death - BEST KILL...this is just BRUTAL to watch....I LOVE IT

Richie - Amanda's boyfriend...he runs to save her only to get caught in a bear trap and when Jason comes back for him, he SLAMS the machette into his forehead then just kicks the dude in the head to pull out the machette....

Jenna - Caught from behind with the machette to the chest...you know it's coming but you don't know exactly when

Chewie - Screwdriver slowly driven through his neck

Those are just a couple.....I won't spoil them all....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th (2009) (Horror)   Friday the 13th (2009)  (Horror) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th (2009) (Horror)
Page 1 of 1